4.14.2013

Natural History Museum








(denim shirt - Gap, shirt - Soprano, skirt - Mossimo Supply Co., combat boots - Marc by Marc Jacobs, bag - Jenni)

There has always been something so intriguing about the thought of the existence of dinosaurs. I've always wanted to check out the LA Natural History Museum and took the opportunity to go there when HT's little cousin sent over her flat self over for us to take her around. The museum isn't a big place, but there were certainly things to see. I've been on the search for a dinosaur t-shirt and found this beauty in the gift shop. But I'm looking for something more...scientific illustration-esque with more pictures of dinosaurs on one shirt. If anyone can find something like that, please let me know! I leave you with a polar bear who finds its own taxidermy not amusing.


xoxo, 
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment