6.26.2013

Beauty Post: Fresh

I've been been living off of samples for the past few months and my skin was beginning to look like poop so I decided that it was time to pick up some skin care products. I've always used Korean skin care lines so I wanted to try something different. Fresh is a French brand that is mostly known for their amazing brown sugar body polish and their lip balms. All of their products are organic.
A pop up counter had been set up at the Nordstrom I was visiting and there I picked up 5 items:

1) Lotus youth preserve face cream
2) Seaberry facial oil
3) black tea age delay eye cream
4) Brown sugar body polish
5) rice dry oil

If you have never used oils, you should. I love oils. After a shower, I mix body oil with body lotion and slather it on all over. The face cream with the face oil will be applied the same way for additional moisture.

So far, I'm loving these products but it's only the first day and I have yet to try the body polish and rice oil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment