1.04.2015

Happy 2015!






(coat - Zara, shirt - Equipment, skirt - ASTR, shoes - Zara, bag - Proenza Schouler)

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that another year has gone by! So much has changed since this time last year. It's amazing how much things can change within 365 days. 2014 was not an easy year for me, but it taught me a lot about myself. 2014 in a nutshell: I took some time off work, I went to school, got to do some traveling, went to a lot of shows/concerts, moved in with my sister, made new friends, reestablished relationships with family, got a new job, got a pet pig, and found love again. The lowest of the year was the loss of our beloved dog Puppy. She was a sweet girl and was my dad's best friend, and she is sorely missed. I hope 2015 will be full of nothing but highs and is full of new and exciting lessons and adventures.

For NYE, a group of us went to Let's Party at the Plaza Hotel. Great music, great company, dancing, and open bar...we had a lot of fun. My favorite part was the moment after the countdown, when I got to kiss my boyfriend and celebrate with those around me. I was really excited to carry my new Proenza Schouler bag that HT got me for Christmas. And the coat kept me and my legs nice and warm on that cold winter night.

No comments:

Post a Comment