4.06.2014

White & Tie-Dye







(tie-dye sweater - Akualani, tee - H&M, white jeans - Wax Jean, sandals - Zara, bag - Coach, sunnies - Louis Vuitton, necklace - custom, bracelets - from London, St. Thomas, and handmade by my sister <3)

Boy, time sure does go by fast. It's already April! 
These past couple of weekends, we've been trying to find a new place for my sister. Checking out apartments and homes is actually pretty amusing. 

It's been chilly these past few days but today it was nice and warm so we went to have one of my favorite meals for a hot day: cold buck wheat noodle (called Neng Myun in Korean) with a side of short rib meat (called Joo Moo Luck). I LOVE Korean food and this really hit the spot. We went to this spot in Koreatown called Chilbomyunok and I would definitely go back just for this.


Next week is Coachella! I'm so excited! Weekend 1, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment