5.08.2014

Baby Blues





(sunnies - cheapy $5 from street vendor, denim shirt - Gap, lace top - DebShops, floral print jeans - Current/Elliot, shoes - Target)

Hello!
We've been having some lovely weather here in Southern California, however it's also been a bit bizarre. I took these last Sunday when it was still really warm, but just the past couple days it has gone back to being cold. Anyways, the warmth allowed for me to wear this lacy crop top. I know, everyone and their moms own this stupid top, but I swear I bought it long before it started being seen it everywhere! I've been in to crop tops lately, but I have yet to acquire a decent range of high waist jeans to balance out the skin exposure. Regardless, as you can see, I did not care this day. In fact, I had just gotten back from shopping to buy even more crop tops! Summer just can't come soon enough! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment